Tuesday 23 November 2010

Purpose of the Postings.

So hey, now the first post is up, I should say a few things:

I'm a former academic and current public servant.  I've also been a teacher and educator.  I have an interest in good public policy that promotes social equality, but mostly, I really just appreciate competence.

This blog will feature sporadic musings on the nature of Australian politics and policy making, culture, queer issues (I'm a gay) and the inside of political culture as well (I'm a member of the ALP Left, with a ton of Greens friends.)

The words do not constitute any official statement b the Australian Public Service, the Government of the day, the Australian Labor Party or any affiliated organisation or union, or any academic institution, body or association I have worked for, undertaken research on behalf of, or been published by.

No comments:

Post a Comment